You can invest with pearler even if you are a resident or tax resident of another country. However, you still require a valid Australian photo ID in the form of drivers or passport. If you are a tax-resident of a foreign country, you must also have a TIN in that foreign country.

To sign up to Pearler as a non-resident, you will be required to pay a $200 account opening fee. This is not a for-profit fee that Pearler charges, but rather a pass-through fee that Pearler pays to our underlying broker.

Did this answer your question?